Users may now use different icons to mark their POIs on Satmap GPS devices. This feature allows for custom POI icons to be added to devices only, however they display on Xpedition when imported. This allows for the GPS screen to be recreated on your desktop. You do not need to install these icons if you previously installed them with version 1.4 (or higher).
- Installing POI Icons for windows can be done by following the instructions in the SatSYNC user guide Here
- The Mac version of SatSYNC (Beta) does not currently support the installation of the icons. However, you can download the icons directly onto an SD Card by:
- Insert an SD Card into your Mac.
- Click on the link above to download the file to your Mac.
- Once the download is complete, double click on the zip file.
- Copy the resulting folder to the SD Card. The icons will then be visible when you insert the SD Card into the Active 10 during the creation or editing of POIs.