Repairs and Returns
Cancelling an order/ Returning an item
If you believe there to be a fault with an item please contact us before returning this as we may be able resolve the issue remotely.
Under the distance selling regulations you as the customer are entitled to cancel an order placed with Satmap Systems Ltd within 7 days, allowing you to return the order for a refund (including standard delivery charges). In addition to this we also offer a Returns Policy allowing unused items to be returned for a refund (excluding postage charges) within 30 days.
To return items please ship to the address below with a copy of the original invoice and your contact details. We recommend using a secure delivery service and obtaining a proof of postage.
- Customer Returns
- Satmap Systems Ltd
- 4 Fountain House
- Cleeve Road
- Surrey KT22 7LX
- UNITED KINGDOM
As the customer you are responsible for the cost of returning an unsuitable item. Satmap cannot refund or exchange products purchased from other retailers. If you have any questions about a cancellation or return please contact our sales team (email@example.com)
The above conditions are a summary of our terms and conditions and are not an exhaustive list. Please visit our shipping and returns conditions for more information.
Logging your Map Card for repairs or services
We recommend contacting the Mapping team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have an issue with a map card as we may be able resolve the issue remotely. However if you need to return the map card for repair please complete the returns form and return with the map card using the instructions on the returns form. We strongly recommend maps are returned in a jiffy bag and not an envelope as some sorting offices use rollers that can push the map cards through the envelope and may result in the item being lost in transit.
Logging your GPS device for repairs or services
- In order to return the unit to us for a repair or General Service you will need to have your device registered to an account with our Xpedition system.
- Devices can be registered through the Xpedition system by selecting the ‘My Xpedition’ tab and ‘Register your Satmap GPS device’, or please click here to register.
- Create a ticket for the service by selecting the ‘My Xpedition’ tab and ‘Device Repair / General Service’ and ‘Request service or repair for this device’, or if your device is already registered please click here to create a ticket.
- Once a ticket is created please make a note of the ticket ID number for your reference.
- Print the returns form and this will need to be returned to us with the device. We recommend the battery is included so that we can test the entire system during the service; however the original box and other accessories are not required and we recommend these are not sent with the items above. Please only send map cards in with the device if you are experiencing problems with the cards themselves. All further instructions including the delivery address are on the returns form.
Whilst we aim to complete repairs as quickly as possible we advise that you allow 3-4 weeks for repairs for GPS devices. When the device arrives with us we will confirm this via e-mail along with the current turnaround time for repairs.
Please allow approximately 1-3 working days for mapping repairs.
If you require your unit before these timeframes please email email@example.com